Welcome to Zenphoto! This page will set up Zenphoto 22.214.171.124 on your web server.
- Installing Zenphoto v126.96.36.199
- zp-data security [is compromised]
Zenphoto suggests you make the sensitive files in the zp-data folder accessable by owner only (permissions = 0600). The file permissions for debug-1.log are 0644 which may allow unauthorized access.
- PHP version 5.4.20
- zenphoto.cfg file
- File Permissions [are strict (
0644)] Notice! click for details
If file permissions are not set to strict or tighter there could be a security risk. However, on some servers Zenphoto does not function correctly with tight file permissions. If Zenphoto has permission errors, run setup again and select a more relaxed permission.
- Database credentials in configuration file
MySQLi reported: MySQLi not connected
Fill in the information below and setup will attempt to update your configuration file.
- Zenphoto core files [Some files are missing or seem wrong]
Perhaps there was a problem with the upload. You should check the following files:
- .htaccess file (RewriteEngine is ON)
- .htaccess RewriteBase is
- robots.txt file [Not created]
Notice! click for details
Setup did not create a robots.txt file because one already exists.
- albums folder [The line
\$conf['album_folder']is missing from your configuration file]
You should update your configuration file to conform to the current zenphoto.cfg example file.
- cache folder
- locale folders
- uploaded folder
- zp-data folder
- HTML cache folder (cache_html)
- Third party plugins folder (plugins)